Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
North Carolina is one of the most stunning states in the country, rich with scenic beauty and long, meandering, sunlit highways. It’s the perfect spot for any avid motorcyclist, and for many North Carolina natives, motorcycling is a beloved past time.
But sometimes, some motorcyclists risk riding in the open road without exercising enough caution for the possible risks. Since motorcyclists only have a helmet for protection and do not have seatbelts or airbags to shield them from collisions, they are more susceptible to vehicle damage and bodily injuries during an accident.
Financial Responsibility During a Motor Accident
If you’re going to ride a motorcycle anywhere in North Carolina, motorcycle insurance is an unavoidable necessity. The state’s mandatory insurance laws require you to have liability motorcycle insurance for your bike.
While your insurance company is required to notify the Department of Motor Vehicles when you start and stop using your vehicle liability coverage, it helps to have your proof of insurance on hand to avoid possible fees or suspensions.
Motorcycle Insurance Options in NC
Amistad Insurance is a local North Carolina insurance company with a great deal of experience with motorcycle insurance. We know when motorcyclists get into an accident they’re more likely than any other type of motorist to sustain serious injuries.
This is why we make sure to provide all our clients with a broad variety of motorcycle insurance options which include medical, injury, and liability protection—not just collision coverage. We work to help you find the most beneficial policy to meet your unique needs.
Our policies feature:
- Personal injury and medical coverage – Similar to health insurance, medical payment coverage includes the cost of medical bills and personal injury protection during an accident.
- Collision coverage – This coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your motorcycle if it gets damaged after colliding with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive protection – If something other than a collision occurs — such as vandalism or fire damage — comprehensive motorcycle insurance will help cover the repair and replacement costs.
- Bodily injury liability protection – Bodily injury liability insurance covers the medical expenses a driver causes to other parties after a motorcycle-related accident. It covers the injuries of third parties and passengers but not the driver's injuries or damage to their vehicle.
- Property damage liability coverage – With a property damage liability policy, your insurance company will shoulder the repair and replacement of another person’s vehicle or property during an accident.
- Bodily injury to uninsured motorist reimbursements – With bodily injury liability protection, your insurance company will cover your injuries or death, even if you are hit by a motorist with limited or no insurance. This coverage also extends to family members and passengers riding your motorcycle.
- Reimbursement for motorcycle rental – A vehicle rental reimbursement allows your insurance company to pay back your motorcycle rental costs while your vehicle is still undergoing repairs because of a covered accident.
- Coverage for repair, labor, and towing costs – With this type of coverage, your insurance company will reimburse you for towing and other roadside assistance programs. The latter usually covers battery failure, mechanical or electrical breakdowns, and flat tires with free deliveries of water, oil, or fuel.
- Coverage for motorcycle transport trailer damage – Motorcycle owners taking a long journey may bring their bike in a trailer. This coverage includes damage to the trailer and your motorcycle while in or on the trailer.
- Additional coverage options for customer parts – Anything that alters a motorcycle’s appearance or performance does not fall under standard coverage protection. Additional coverage, on the other hand, covers aftermarket parts and custom work.
We serve motorcyclists throughout Raleigh, Durham, Garner, Carry, and Morrisville. We’re ready to help you, too!
Amistad Insurance is the place to go when you’re looking for the very best rates and terms. Are you ready to get started with a free quote? Fill out the form or call the number above to get started today!