Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
North Carolina homeowners insurance can be a relatively complicated, especially if you choose to protect your home against every eventuality. Getting basic coverage is sometimes tempting, but can cost you even more if you were to experience damages to your property.
There are many different insurance companies in NC to choose from. Only Amistad Insurance of NC can help you find the best policies at the most reasonable prices. We have helped homeowners throughout Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Garner, and we’re ready to help you too.
Home owner’s insurance prices are based on a variety of factors, including:
The Age of the Home
The Location of the Home
Appraised Home Value
Every situation is unique. For this reason, we ensure you get access to the policies that will offer you the most protection at the lowest prices.
What Does A Homeowners Policy Cover?
Basic dwelling coverage typically only protects the structure of your home. Therefore, it doesn’t give you very much protection behind that. A more complete coverage option will protect the contents inside of your home. This means a policy offering coverage for:
- Property damage
- Personal belongings
- Fire damage
A homeowners policy in North Carolina does not include flood insurance coverage. A separate flood policy must be purchased.
You get to enjoy peace of mind when you purchase a more comprehensive policy to protect your home. With that said, your home is your biggest investment—it makes sense to protect it. And after all, you do live here in North Carolina. There’s a very good chance your home will have to weather a few severe storms which might damage it in some way.
- Your property and its contents are protected in the face of natural disasters.
- Visitors injured on your property will be covered through your policy’s liability and medical coverage clauses.
- Your property and its contents are covered against theft and vandalism.
- Your policy keeps you in compliance with the guidelines set down by your mortgage lender.
Amistad will do everything to ensure you get the most complete home insurance coverage at the most reasonable rates. In addition, we will help you get more specialized insurance if you have a unique property, such as a historic home. To include helping you combine all your insurance policies so you’re eligible for discounted rates.
Call us today for a free home insurance quote at (919) 926-7166.
- Can Removing an In-Ground Pool Reduce Your Home Insurance Rates?
- 5 Reasons To Invest In Homeowner's Insurance
- Is Your Homeowners Insurance As Cheap As It Could Be?
- What Type Of Homeowner's Insurance Do You Need?
- Covering All The Bases For Your Raleigh Home
- Find more home insurance related articles here.