Find a Homeowners Insurance Policy in Raleigh, NC
Homeowners Insurance Coverage in Raleigh, NC
Many Raleigh homeowners assume that securing homeowners insurance is unnecessarily complex. But if you want to protect your property against all eventualities, you have to pay close attention to the smallest details of your policy. The time and attention you devote to the process definitely pays off.
A comprehensive policy covers all losses and damage to your property. It also covers assets and personal belongings that you store at home. Additionally, it provides liability coverage against personal injuries and accidents that occur on your property.
Amistad helps you find Raleigh homeowners insurance that financially protects your property, personal belongings, liability, and living expenses. So, don’t settle for basic coverage that could cost you more in the long run. With a comprehensive policy, you won’t pay more than you have to in case of property damage.
Find an Insurance Program that Works for You
Amistad Insurance Services helps you find the best homeowners insurance policies at the most reasonable prices. In addition to finding the lowest rates in Raleigh, we go out of our way to explain how each insurance option protects you from financial risks. As a result, you make informed decisions.
Our agents have helped homeowners in Raleigh as well as in nearby cities including Cary, Durham, and Garner. Now, let us help you obtain comprehensive coverage at an affordable rate.
Insurance prices vary depending on a list of factors, including:
The Age of the Home
The Location of the Home
Appraised Home Value
Every situation is unique. For this reason, we ensure you get access to the policies that will offer you the most protection at the lowest prices.
What Does A Homeowners Policy Cover?
Basic dwelling coverage typically only protects the structure of your home. Therefore, it doesn’t give you very much protection beyond that. A more complete coverage option will protect the contents inside of your home. This means a policy offering coverage for:
- Medical – Medical payments coverage helps homeowners resolve small claims. If a guest gets injured on your property, for instance, the medical payments portion of your policy can reimburse their medical expenses. While the amount for medical payments insurance can vary by policy and state, they usually have a limit of $1,000 to $5,000 and have a lower limit than liability coverage.
- Liability – Compared to medical payments, personal liability coverage includes injuries that happen in your home, but only includes incidents in which you are legally responsible. The coverage usually starts at $100,000 and includes you as well as family members that live under your roof. It excludes tenants that rent out a portion of your home.
- Property damage – Homeowners insurance policy protects you from perils or disasters that could range from natural disasters to crimes committed by others. These include fire, vandalism, falling objects, windstorms, theft, and more. The property damage part of your policy covers physical damage to the structure of your home, such as the roof, floor, and doors.
- Personal belongings – More than just coverage for property damage, a homeowners insurance covers personal belongings of the insured — even those outside your home. These personal belongings include furniture, clothing, sporting equipment, jewelry, and more. The policy also covers the personal belongings of those who live on your property as well as your guests, provided that both are both located within your home.
- Fire damage – Homeowners insurance provides protection if a fire destroys or damages your property. The coverage typically includes your home, your personal belongings within your property, and additional expenses you need if the fire damage requires you to move elsewhere. The coverage, however, excludes arson and fires that occur in a vacant home.
The typical homeowners insurance policy in North Carolina doesn’t include flood insurance coverage. Amistad suggests talking to your local agent about purchasing a separate flood policy.
Our Raleigh phone lines are open 24/7 for insurance inquiries. Call us now.
Get Comprehensive Coverage to Protect Your Home
A comprehensive homeowners insurance policy might have a higher upfront cost than basic policies. But on hindsight, you gain peace of mind by knowing that your property is financially protected. Your home is your biggest investment, after all, so you want full protection for it.
Make sure your insurance policy covers the following:
- Your residential property and personal belongings, in the face of natural disasters
- Your residential property and personal belongings, in the event of theft and vandalism
- Liability and medical coverage for visitors who are injured on your property
Your policy should also be compliant with the guidelines of your mortgage lender.
Amistad works around the clock to find the most complete home insurance policy to match your needs. Our agents also help you find specialized insurance if your property is a historic home.
Call us today for a free home insurance quote at (919) 926-7166.
- Can Removing an In-Ground Pool Reduce Your Home Insurance Rates?
- 5 Reasons To Invest In Homeowner's Insurance
- Is Your Homeowners Insurance As Cheap As It Could Be?
- What Type Of Homeowner's Insurance Do You Need?
- Covering All The Bases For Your Raleigh Home
- 8 Advantages of Whole Life Insurance
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions on Second Home Insurance
- What Is Commercial Auto Insurance and What Does It Cover?
- Lower Is Not Better: How Limits of Liability Work for Auto Insurance
- Find more home insurance related articles here.