It doesn’t matter how skilled or focused your drivers are when they’re on the road. Accidents still happen. So if your business involves the use of a fleet of vehicles, you have to invest in a comprehensive commercial auto insurance plan.
Amistad Insurance Services helps you find reliable and reasonably priced commercial auto insurance in Raleigh, NC. Our agents take the time to understand your day-to-day operations. We also keep your budget in mind so we can find the best policies for your business.
Why pay out-of-pocket for auto accident-related damages and loss when you can upgrade your current insurance coverage for much less? Talk to one of our commercial car insurance agents today so you can review your options.
Why Invest in Comprehensive Commercial Auto Insurance?
Many business owners assume that personal auto insurance — which is required by state laws — provides coverage for commercial vehicles. But even though personal and commercial auto policies are both designed for financial protection, they have very different scopes.
For example, personal auto insurance policies don’t cover trucks and other vehicles that are used for:
- Driving clients or employees
- Transporting goods or equipment
- Hauling heavy, business-related loads
Also, commercial auto insurance typically provides greater coverage for vehicle damages and loss than personal policies. Commercial policies have higher liability limits and could possibly cover vehicles that aren’t owned by the company but that are used by employees for work.
Commercial auto insurance policies could be tax-deductible. Get in touch with a Raleigh agent to learn more.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance in NC Cover?
Commercial auto insurance in NC covers many things that personal auto insurance does not. Though every policy is different – we’ll customize yours specifically to your needs – some of the standard coverage options include the following:
- Combined Single Limit (CSL) – Auto liability policies usually afford distinct limits concerning physical injury claims for property damage. With a CSL, you get the same coverage amount per covered occurrence, whether property damage or bodily injury, one person or several.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage pays for any damage, including property damage and physical injuries – caused by an uninsured driver or a driver that was involved in a hit-and-run accident.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – This type of coverage pays for damage to your vehicle from both natural disasters such as flood or fire, and manmade dangers such as theft and vandalism, among others.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – If the legal responsibility falls upon you or one of your drivers in the event of a car accident, this coverage will pay for the costs associated with any physical injury to the other party.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – This coverage offers you protection in the event that your commercial car damages another person’s property by accident.
- Collision Coverage – This coverage pays for any damage caused by a collision involving your commercial vehicle.
- Medical Payments, No-Fault, or Personal Injury Coverage – This pays for the medical bills of the injured passengers and driver inside your vehicle, no matter who is at fault for the accident that occurred.
These are just some of the types of coverage that you can get when you come to us. Amistad Insurance Services provides you the peace of mind you look for in your commercial auto insurance policy.
For comprehensive vehicle insurance in Raleigh, NC, you can put your trust in none other than Amistad Insurance Services. Our car insurance brokers would be happy to guide you as you choose the commercial auto insurance that best suits your needs and circumstances. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today and request a free quote. We would love to hear from you!
- What is Car Insurance and How Does it Protect Me?
- 7 Signs You Need to Switch to a New Car Insurance Provider
- Your Driving Record and Auto Insurance Coverage: What You Need to Know
- Are You Paying too Much for Your Home Insurance
- Automobile Insurance Durham NC
- Your Guide to Renters Insurance in North Carolina
- Drive Safe, North Carolina! Here's How to Find the Best Car Insurance in NC!
- Understanding the Types of Insurance for Your Business
- 7 Tips for Saving on Your Commercial Auto Insurance