Even the sharpest and most diligent business owners can’t prevent accidents from occurring in the workplace. Provide financial protection against fire-related property damage, weather-related loss of income, defective equipment or product-related bodily injuries, and similar situations by securing a comprehensive Business Owner’s Policy (BOP).
Some work situations that may occur are beyond your control. But you can control how these situations affect your business. Amistad Insurance Services helps you maintain stable finances by finding a BOP policy that matches your business needs and processes.
Amistad’s Raleigh insurance agents take the time to understand your daily operations and what type of policies could best protect you from financial loss and damages. Our agents also work within your preferred budget to help you find an affordable yet comprehensive BOP.
We’re available 24 hours a day to answer your calls about BOP options.
How Do SMBs Benefit from a Business Owner’s Policy?
A Business Owner’s Policy is a comprehensive policy that provides financial protection for your business property and general liability. It’s designed for small and medium businesses with a maximum annual income of $3 million and with a maximum total floor area of 25,000 square feet.
By securing a BOP, you’re financially protected from unexpected risks like:
- Business property damage due to catastrophe or vandalism
- Business property losses or repairs due to water or smoke damage
- Physical and digital asset losses due to theft or unexpected damage
- Liability losses in case an employee or customer is injure d on your premises
BOP can also provide sufficient coverage while you address disruptions to your daily business operations.
Get in touch with a Raleigh agent today for more information about how your business benefits from a BOP.
What Does Business Owner Policy Coverage Include?
The Business Owner’s Policy is designed to give you peace of mind. It provides comprehensive coverage so that you can focus on growing your small or medium business. It generally includes the following:
- Building Coverage, to protect against physical damage to your building due to fire and other covered incidents within your policy limit.
- Business Personal Property Coverage, to protect against physical damage to business equipment due to fire and other covered incidents within your policy limit.
- Business Income Coverage, to reimburse within a year the covered losses and restoration expenses due to direct property damage.
- General Liability Insurance, to protect you from bodily injury claims and property damage claims by third parties.
A BOP provides coverage for businesses and professionals in different fields and industries. From architects and engineers to accountants and business consultants to
pharmacists and chiropractors, all types of industry professionals and entrepreneurs can benefit from this kind of insurance. It is particularly helpful if you run a small or medium retail store or restaurant.
Consider investing in a business owner’s policy if your situation matches the following:
- Your business has a physical location, whether it is at home or in a rented or owned office.
- You might be facing a claim due to situations like a customer getting injured at your location.
- You are dealing with damaged property or stolen assets.
Protect your business before anything unfortunate occurs. A BOP is a convenient insurance option that gives you broad coverage for physical damage, lawsuits, and loss of income at a reasonable cost. Contact your local insurance agent if you are interested in additional coverages, like crime insurance and vehicle coverage, to match your specific business concerns.
Get A Quote Today
Amistad Insurance Services provides top-notch insurance solutions for business owners
in Raleigh and throughout North Carolina. We combine bilingual customer service, 24-hour phone services, competitive rates, and local industry experience to give you the most ideal Business Owner’s Policy rates.
Get in touch with us, today, to request a no-obligation BOP quote.
- Liability vs Full Coverage: Which One Should You Get?
- Raleigh Renters Insurance
- Your Driving Record and Auto Insurance Coverage: What You Need to Know
- 3 Steps to Getting the Best Insurance for Your Car
- A Guide for Renters: What Does Renter's Insurance Cover?
- How Does Life Insurance Work? Everything You Need to Know
- Auto Insurance and Stolen Cars: Does Car Insurance Cover Theft?
- What Is Car Insurance and How Does It Protect Me?
- Step By Step Guide: How to Buy Car Insurance for Beginners
- A Quick Guide to General Liability Insurance