Business and Commercial Insurance Programs
In North Carolina, many brokers and providers offer business insurance, and a plethora of choices are available. It can be difficult to know which option is best for you.
At Amistad Insurance Services, we specialize in helping small business owners in finding the best insurance coverage to protect their business and investments. This means we can help you find the most advantageous policy for your business locally in Raleigh or anywhere in the state of North Carolina.
Amistad Insurance is a locally owned and operated North Carolina business. As a local company, we understand the needs of small businesses, as well as the challenges they face. Our primary goal is to educate our clients about the type of coverage they will need to keep their business well protected. For example, Barbershop and salon owners can learn about their unique challenges for their commercial insurance.
Whether or not you choose us as your insurance vendor is frankly irrelevant to us. Our priority is to ensure each and every person we speak to gets the fullest information possible before they commit to any insurance provider.
Different insurance providers offer different levels of coverage at varying prices. However, a fair number of these policies offer rock-bottom pricing…and rock-bottom coverage. Some offer great coverage, but at exorbitant costs that don’t make sense to the majority of North Carolina business owners.
Staff Retirement Benefits
Employee Health Plans
Other Specialized Coverage Types
At Amistad Insurance, we believe every business has the right to full coverage. We work with all kinds of businesses throughout Raleigh, Durham, Garner, Carry, and Morrisville, including:
- Small, Local Businesses
- Home Based Small Businesses
- Small, Local Retail Stores Service Industry Providers
- Food and Beverage Companies (restaurants, fast food chains)
We’re experienced, caring, and local. We offer world-class plans.
- Term Life Insurance
- How Drivers in North Carolina Can Reduce Their Insurance Rates Following a DUI
- Auto Insurance Question of the Day: Do You Need Insurance to Buy a Car?
- 3 Ways to Save on Business Insurance
- The Top Factors That Affect Car Insurance Cost
- Understanding the Types of Insurance for Your Business
- A Quick Guide to General Liability Insurance