It’s unavoidable: accidents happen out on the road, even to the best of drivers. That is why it is vital that you get commercial auto insurance in Raleigh, NC, especially if you’re a business owner with a fleet of cars. No matter how good your drivers are, there is still always the risk of an accident. Without a good, comprehensive commercial auto insurance plan, you may have to pay out-of-pocket for any damages that aren’t included in your current coverage.
If you’ve been through this before, you know how much of an inconvenience it is to deal with the costs of auto damage and repair. When you’re going to get commercial auto insurance, make sure that you go to experienced, professional commercial car insurance brokers in Raleigh, NC, such as Amistad Insurance Services. They will see to it that you get the car insurance plan that you truly need.
Why Get Commercial Auto Insurance in Raleigh, NC?
You may think that your personal car insurance policy – which is required by law – covers commercial vehicles; it does not. Certain vehicle types and vehicle usage are not covered by a personal auto policy. This is because personal auto policies are not meant for businesses. A commercial auto insurance plan has a specific coverage scope for your commercial vehicle.
Much like a personal auto policy, commercial vehicle insurance in NC is essential for financial protection. When your commercial vehicle gets into an accident or gets stolen, you wouldn’t want to pay out-of-pocket for the damage, repairs, or loss. An insurance policy may also give you peace of mind.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance in NC Cover?
Commercial auto insurance in NC covers many things that personal auto insurance does not. Though every policy is different – we’ll customize yours specifically to your needs – some of the standard coverage options include the following:
- Combined Single Limit (CSL) – Auto liability policies usually afford distinct limits concerning physical injury claims for property damage. With a CSL, you get the same coverage amount per covered occurrence, whether property damage or bodily injury, one person or several.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage pays for any damage, including property damage and physical injuries – caused by an uninsured driver or a driver that was involved in a hit-and-run accident.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – This type of coverage pays for damage to your vehicle from both natural disasters such as flood or fire, and manmade dangers such as theft and vandalism, among others.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – If the legal responsibility falls upon you or one of your drivers in the event of a car accident, this coverage will pay for the costs associated with any physical injury to the other party.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – This coverage offers you protection in the event that your commercial car damages another person’s property by accident.
- Collision Coverage – This coverage pays for any damage caused by a collision involving your commercial vehicle.
- Medical Payments, No-Fault, or Personal Injury Coverage – This pays for the medical bills of the injured passengers and driver inside your vehicle, no matter who is at fault for the accident that occurred.
These are just some of the types of coverage that you can get when you come to us. Amistad Insurance Services provides you the peace of mind you look for in your commercial auto insurance policy.
For comprehensive vehicle insurance in Raleigh, NC, you can put your trust in none other than Amistad Insurance Services. Our car insurance brokers would be happy to guide you as you choose the commercial auto insurance that best suits your needs and circumstances. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today and request a free quote. We would love to hear from you!
- What is Car Insurance and How Does it Protect Me?
- 7 Signs You Need to Switch to a New Car Insurance Provider
- Your Driving Record and Auto Insurance Coverage: What You Need to Know
- Are You Paying too Much for Your Home Insurance
- Automobile Insurance Durham NC
- Your Guide to Renters Insurance in North Carolina
- Drive Safe, North Carolina! Here's How to Find the Best Car Insurance in NC!
- Understanding the Types of Insurance for Your Business
- 7 Tips for Saving on Your Commercial Auto Insurance